Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the Job: Day 30, 7-22

Uhm. Er. What?

Micah and I painted a lot today. I washed my brush out at least ten times, which is a new personal record.

Don't know if any of you knew this or not, but we have no running water inside of the building. We have three buckets that we fill with water every day that we use to wash our brushes in. Then, at the end of the day, we have to go dump the buckets, rinse them out, and finish washing the brushes outside with a hose in a pile of sand. We call it "going to the beach." It's hot like a beach, but generally noisier and smells pretty bad since it skirts the port-a-potties.

We are NOT working tomorrow, so day 31 will be on Monday and you probably won't get a post from me tomorrow. Note: I did say "probably."

We're having the third process book meeting tonight instead of tomorrow since we're not painting tomorrow. Guess I'll post those pics later too haha. Wow, I'm a blog-aholic. Oh well. By the way, we just hit 20 followers! Woo!

Have a good weekend. Cheers and all that jazz.

I know I spelled Dillinger wrong, it was a long day.
Dan had a delayed reaction with getting/sending out this email so we'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the online link to the radio bit.... Looks like that "probably" is already decided upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment