Friday, July 16, 2010

On the Job: Day 26, 7-16

I thought I took far more photos than I did today... I only took one picture haha. The box that Micah and I have been working in should, if everything goes as planned, be done on Monday which is pretty exciting. We got a second coat of Weak Sauce down and got a first coat of Thirteen and a Half Lives of Captain Blueberry down along the bottom. The second coat of the blue and some minor touchups along the tape lines should allow us to call it quits! 

Lance interviewed me today (video is now below). Lance and I also decided it would be fun to start interviewing some of the Kuaffman Center constructions workers and we'd like to start showcasing an interview with one of them once a week. Our Construction Worker of the Week (CWotW) this week is a carpenter named Jake. He's a real cool guy and you'll like his interview! BTW- Lance took the video footage today, which is why the video is shaped the wait it is. -rolls eyes- Way to go Lance. Haha! 

Weak Sauce:
Kauffman Center: Weak Sauce from Abby Gallagher on Vimeo.

CWotW:
Kauffman Center: Construction Worker of the Week #1 from Abby Gallagher on Vimeo.

2 comments: