Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blog Business Cards

So............. I was feeling a bit creatively starved today..... and bored.... and I... Well..... I made a business card for the blog. Might sound a bit crazy, but this way I can hand them out to my friends or family members that as me about the blog and they can have something to remember it by. I know, I'm crazy. I'm okay with that. Don't be jealous, if you're nice I might give you a few. :D

Condensed Universe, same color scheme as the original blog banner (Designed by Micah Barta for those of you that have forgotten). I printed them on a heavy stock paper but they're not as stiff as card stock. Didn't think I should go OVERboard with what they're printed on since most people would pitch them anyway.... though I did consider laminating them... hmmm.  The image that has the glare is more accurate color-wise, the others look pretty dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment