Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On the Job: Day 23, 7-13

Finished my Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Cat Tongue Pink sections today... If that green hasn't been named I think I'd like to call it Sick Casper, it was kind of a ghostly green. Going to be working with a white tomorrow, which is a HUGE part of that bay so that should be cool. It is official that we have paint on all floors on both sides, though not in all boxes but I'm sure that will come soon enough. I'm listening to a bit of David Bowie right now. Don't know why that's important to mention, but it happens. We're still working on fixing one of the bays that had been having MAJOR chipping issues with the paint/gesso, but we're hoping to have solved the issue. I found out we have a Pinkey and the Brain pink today, which excited me and got a certain theme song stuck in my head. Overall it wasn't a horrible Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment