Monday, July 12, 2010

On the Job: Day 22, 7-12

Gonna be kind of a selfish post today, but I have no idea what anyone else worked on and I didn't have the time to take pictures of anyone else/ anyone else's work... so... yeah. But! I put paint down in the bottom floor on the right side of the stage, which means we have paint on all of the floors now I do believe. Wait.... maybe not. I'll have to double check tomorrow, but there is paint on all floors on the right of the stage, that much I know for sure. I like working in this box. The bottom floors are much cooler than the top floors. There's gotta be at least a 10 degree difference between bottom and top floor. This box is also cool because those two little arrow-like things are something that appear in my own sketches every now and then, so it was fun incorporating them into the mural. I got to name the two pinks I spent today (and will spend tomorrow) with. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is the darker/punchy pink that you see in the pics below. The second coat of paint that will go on the arrows is a lighter shade that I dubbed Cat Tongue Pink. The scaffolding freaks me out. I don't know what it is about heights... I do not fear really tall heights, but if you put me on a two-step step stool I get dizzy and start to shake. The scaffolding would probably make me sick haha. 

We started working on the process book again tonight, which is good considering how much we still need to do with it. For those of you interested in helping out, we're going to meet Monday and Friday nights from 7-8 at different restaurants so people can get food. We doled out some assignments and such... the ball is moving. 

That's all for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment