Monday, July 19, 2010

On the Job: Day 27, 7-19

Today was rather eventful. While I was putting some final touches on The Thirteen and a Half Lives of Captain Blueberry, I was getting up close and personal and a bug crawled out of the wall right in front of my face. I yelped and Micah had to kill it for me. Gross. THEN we had a guy from the KC Star come interview us, which was sweet. I'll post the link to the article as soon as he sends it to me. I finished the box I've been working in and started on the smallest box on that side of the stage on the bottom floor. I tapped of a shape that should be painted by the end of tomorrow. All good stuff. We'll be having our third process book meeting tonight... I'll post picture if I take any... Uhm... what else... Nothing I guess! Talk to you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment