Tuesday, August 17, 2010

On the Job: Day 46, 8-17

Yesterday we pulled paints and lights- today we pulled more paints and ladders. Today might have been the last time I ever leave the building before construction is completed. Tomorrow will be our last day working, but since I can't make it, I've asked Lance or Luke to take a few photos for me again. Tomorrow will consist of final touch-ups on the last box (which Lance and I helped with earlier today) and plastic-wrapping the entire seventh floor (which requires moving the scaffolding from box to box). I took three photos today. All of them while I was leaving, one was too black to make out, the other was blurry. A poetic way to end this adventure since the whole thing practically moved too fast to record with any degree of accuracy or justice. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment