Thursday, April 22, 2010

Job Reminder

Just reminding the design students to start working on the essays they agreed to do. We need rough drafts of those by Monday.

Everyone needs to still be getting images to Bryan or myself. If you're giving them to me you can put them on my cas (agallagher) but if you do that you need to email me (blondesrsnart@sbcglobal.net). If you have hard copies to give to Bryan you can put them on his desk in the design building or email him to make other arrangements.

We need your personal bios (clean rough draft at LEAST) by this coming Wednesday (the 28th).
We need your ideology for your pieces/process (at LEAST another clean rough draft) by Monday (May 3rd).

Micah and I are going to create the PDF to send of the final two designs tonight. I guess most of the design kids are going to go take photos of those pieces tonight at 6.

Hope you're all having a good week.

Cheers,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment